The Interarts Foundation for International Cultural Cooperation, hereinafter referred to as Interarts, is an international non-profit organisation registered under Spanish law (Number 16.850, Registry of Associations, Generalitat of Catalonia) with headquarters in Spain: carrer Mallorca 272, 9th floor, 08037 Barcelona, and with offices in Lima, Peru and Pristina, Kosovo.
It is a private agency with international projection, founded in 1995 in Barcelona (Spain), from where it carries out international activities through and with an extensive network of partner organisations and professionals.
Interarts deploy work in the following activity areas:
- Development cooperation: Interarts believes that culture is both a driver and enabler of human sustainable development. We design and implement international development cooperation projects with a cultural dimension.
- Knowledge transfer: We develop training and information activities, including seminars and conferences. Through our trainee program we host students from a number of international higher education centers. Through our webs and social media channels we provide continuous information on our activities and on topics relevant for the cultural sector.
- Applied research: Interarts defines itself as a laboratory of ideas and center of applied research. We focus on emergent issues of relevance for the cultural sector and for cultural policies.
- Networking & Advocacy: We consider that networking strengthens our organisation and enables us to take part in on-going debates on issues of crucial interests for the cultural sector, advocating for a major role of culture in European governance.
- Consultancy: We provide consultancy services, for both private and public entities. Interarts puts at the disposal of public and private operators the knowledge acquired in its different activity areas.
Use of data
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. Your personal data (email and optional data: first name, last name and phone) are collected in connection to subscriptions to our newsletter (Cyberkaris) and/or invitations to our activities or events that might be of interest to you.
Concerning our newsletter, your data are only saved for as long as you are a subscriber. If you want Interarts to remove or correct your personal data, or if you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.